Is there a way to lower my tax bill if I am disabled or 65 and older?

FBMUD 47 has established exemptions for those who are disabled or 65 and older as indicated in the link below. Once you are about to turn 65 or if you become disabled, please contact the FBCAD and fill out the appropriate forms. You will be required to provide proof of age and/or disability, but the exemption(s) will automatically appear on your tax bill thereafter.

Optional Exemptions Granted

Fort Bend Central Appraisal District – Forms

Residence Homestead Exemption Application – Form 50-114